Sunday 13 October 2013

Travel winge 6

Today's irrational winge - toilet attendants

 Now, I'm not a prude, but there are some things a gal doesn't want to share with other people. That includes the gaseous build-up of a 10 hour flight. So when I'm trying to find a place to dispense with the problem with as few people knowing about it as possible I'm mortified to find a lady pointing to the stall she wants to to use (how did she know I was coming?) and then lingering outside wiping the basins while I pretend to use the facilities.
Its not the ladies themselves (I had a lovely conversation with a lady in Mumbai who explained how to get a shine on your marble wash basin using a small tealite and some hot water) its just the time and place are all wrong. A small room next door, or at least a seat outside to save my blushes and their nasal passages.

No comments:

Post a Comment