Friday 21 February 2014

Dr Johnsons' word of the day...again




- Hey, Sammy! Did you use all the milk??











Yeah, sorry bro. -








- Why would you put the empty carton back? Geez.










If you're that bothered I'll go to the store. Can I borrow five bucks? -










- Worst housemate ever.











- Howdy! Welcome back to:

Dr Johnsons' word of the day

And with today's word we are staying with the botanical theme. One of my favourite salad leaves:



a·ru·gu·la
noun
This is the American name for 'rocket'. Pronounced 'arooooogola'. And so far I've only been able to find organic nonsense. I can pick up a bag of this for 99p in Sainsbury's - and its waaay more tasty than ruddy iceberg lettuce, or the disappointingly misleading 'butter lettuce'. 

And on that note, I need to pop to the store. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment