Thursday 23 October 2014

More travel gubbins

To be honest I'm a bit out of the loop on travel gadge. Its been a while since I had to trudge across the globe cattle class and get up for a meeting the next day, or drive 5 hours for an evening presentation and then turn around and come straight back stopping, briefly, in a Welcome Break car park for a power nap. So, I'm a bit gutted that this little beaut didn't exist when I was still doing a shit ton of miles in a plethora of Vauxhall Astras. In fairness, PDAs were still a thing back then, with iPhones a mere glint of billions of dollars in Monsieur Jobs' eyes. Still, I'm glad it exists to give even the lowliest of Marketing Executives a bit of Facebook respite while they eat their Burger King Chicken Royale on the M3 at 10 o'clock at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment