Monday 23 June 2014

Travel winge 8

This is a plea to the people in Rome airport.

Employees: if you want to have a conversation with your chum about what's for lunch, or to flirt with
the tart spraying perfume in people's faces please do so quietly and not over me while I am being served. Unless you want me to have a loud conversation with my dead grandmother while you are serving me? Its the same thing. You are just shouting in my face. I don't know or care who you are talking to so loudly, through me. Stop it.


Passengers: learn how to queue. That way, we all get a turn. Stop nudging into my back, or using your child to push in front of me.

www.reactiongifs.com

Updated: Everyone in Milan airport: this applies to you too. Especially the English douchebag with the scarf. Douchebag.

No comments:

Post a Comment